Teaching Assistant | Behaviour Support
Are you looking for a role that will challenge you?
Do you have experience working with children in foundation who have emotional and challenging behaviour?
If you answered "yes" then this is the role for you! Apply now!
A primary school in the Leigh area is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work 1-2-1 with a child in Reception. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving, supportive and fun team.
Benefits of working with the school:
* In-house CPD training
* Career development
* Becoming part of a strong and resilient work force
Your role will include:
* Working inside or outside the classroom with the child
* Adapting support according to needs
* Looking after the childs physical, social and emotional welfare
* Recognising signs of distress in the child and offering reassurance.
* experience with social emotional mental health
* Commitment to working with pupils with special educational needs
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Initiative and problem-solving skills
* The ability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour
If you know you have the skills and are a committed individual then apply now, or send your up to date child based CV
Integra Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check and References.
Teaching Assistant Job Leigh