My client is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer to oversee an exisiting quality inspection team. The aim of the role is to ensure ALL products in and out of the business meet the standards required. You will lead and co-ordinate the Quality Inspection team to maintain quality, and ensure the QMS is adhered to.
Previous experience of QA within a manufacturing environment is essential.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Conducting product and process audits
- Writing product testing procedures
- Drive continuous improvement by conducting root cause analysis where quality issues occur
- Organise planned maintenance of measurement equipment
- Undertake and conduct training in LEAN methodologies
- Assess and review all trainees with the Head of Quality
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and followed at all times
Applicants will have a relevant qualification in a manufacturing/engineering field equivalent to NVQ level 3 or above as well as a member of an industry related professional body.
Salary: £32k, Days.
To apply email your CV and cover letter to andrew . allan @ integrapeople . com