Integra People - Education are working with a Primary School in Warrington, who are on the lookout for a Teacher to join their team in September, to cover a maternity leave. This role will be 2 days per week (Thursday & Friday) and will be a temporary role from September - December 2022.
The chosen Teacher will need to display outstanding teaching skills, be highly motivated, have good behaviour management skills and is creative with high expectations ot achievement and behaviour. Both QT's and ECT's are encouraged to apply.
To be considered for this role, the chosen Teacher must:
- Hold QTS.
- Have recent, relevant experience within KS1 & KS2 classes.
- Have an Enhanced DBS check on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
- Be flexible in your teaching (year group not decided as of yet)
Working with Integra People - Education has many benefits:
- Competitve rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job roles from our partner schools
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Support with applications & Interviews
If you would like to be considered for this role, send in your CV today for more details!