We are currently recruiting for two full-time cleaning operative in Kent!
Integra People Abergele are very pleased to be working with our client who are a large facilities management company based within the South of England. They have teams of cleaning operatives working on sites such as hospitals, offices, schools, and retail outlets.
This role as the cleaning operative will be based in a Hospital in Kent.
Cleaning operative duties:
- Emptying bins
- Touch point wiping
- Dusting desk spaces
- Refilling soap and sanitizers
- Relaying on stock shortages to area manager
- Working alone and handing over duties to evening cleaning operatives once they clock into site
Pay and hours;
- £9.50 per hour (PAYE) paid weekly on Fridays after working one week in hand
- Immediate start available
- Working hours for the Monday-Friday position 12pm-8pm for two weeks then moving onto a rolling rota with week 1 hours 8am-4pm and week 2 4pm-12pm.
- Working hours for the Saturday-Sunday position 12pm-8pm for two weeks then moving onto a rolling rota with week 1 hours 8am-4pm and week 2 4pm-12pm.
DBS (at least standard or enhanced), certificate must be either be dated within the last 6 months or registered on the update service. Or happy to obtain new DBS via U-Check
At least double vaccinated (must have proof via the NHS website with barcodes visible)
Right to work documents
Previous work references and/or character reference
If this role as a full-time cleaning operative within the Kent area is of interest, then please either apply or call Amy at Integra People Abergele 01248668700.