Audio Visual Product & Platform Specialist
28-31k Basic Benefits
We are currently working with a premier Audio Visual Company based in Kent but with a global reach working with some of the Top Retail companies. Their solutions offer retail customers a truly interactive experience stimulating all of the senses including vision, smell and hearing to give customers a truly immersive shopping experience.
The role will be to work as part of the IT support team helping them to work with their end user clients. You will be interpreting and implementing AV products into the end user clients IT environments, whilst proactively monitoring all networks to maintain resilience and optimum operating efficiencies.
- Media Network Administration
- Product Support Audio and Video
- 2nd & 3rd Line Support
- Customer Relations
- Monitoring and reporting of online statistics of individual accounts
- Support to the sales teams
- Developing solutions for the end user clients on the core bespoke internal platform
- Working with Global team to help develop future solutions
- CompTIA Network
- Knowledge of TCP/IP - DNS, DHCP routing and sub-netting
- Proven Trouble shooting skills/protocol knowledge FTP/HTTP/SSH
- General understanding of hubs, switches and General network infrastructure.
- Experience of professional Audio & Visual systems support and design
- Holder of a valid passport as some travel to Europe will be required.
This role will be office based but you will be expected to travel to client sites when required so you will required a full clean driving licence and passport for occasional European travel.
For more information about this role please contact Colin at Ataris Executive Search on 01925 839829 or email your CV through and we will call you back.