Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic Registered Manager to work in a modern-purpose built extra care service in Bromley.
As a Registered Manager you will be expected too:
- Maintain a person centred, flexible and personalised service that promotes privacy, dignity, independence and preferences of clients.
- Ensuring safe practice guidelines are followed and safeguarding policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that the service is running in accordance with CQC standards at all times. All paperwork and audits of medication and service users records must be completed in line with CQC expectations.
- Promote awareness of the service and respond to enquiries and referrals. Undertake needs and risk assessments. Contribute to the Allocations Panel, collaborating with housing providers to fill vacancies according to the service aims and specification and ensure best value to commissioners
- Supervise and assess all staff and keep records of same.
- Provide adequate supervision and care of service users, taking steps to ensure that all residents are helped to retain their individuality and dignity.
- Ensure that service users have regularly reviewed and evaluated person centred care plans. Monitor the content and implementation of plans and satisfaction of service users with their planned and delivered care. Ensure that the service is appropriate and responsive to the changing needs and preferences of service users.
- Ensure that service users are supported in managing their physical and mental wellbeing and in meeting their health care needs. Ensure that service users receive prompt medical attention for physical or mental health concerns. Promote regular health care checks and effective management of long-term health conditions. Enable and support service users to make healthy lifestyle choices and stay active and engaged with others.
- Ensure staff regularly receive staff supervisions.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence good practice and address poor performance.
- Assess the needs of our service users, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Management experience within residential, extra care or re-enablement services
- Possess excellent CQC knowledge
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent client relationships
- Ability to produce high quality written reports within deadlines
- Skills and confidence in networking and developing partnerships with external colleagues and agencies
Salary for this role is up to £35,000 depending on experience.
- Pension 5%
- Staff Benefits Scheme
- Employee Counselling Service
- Life Assurance
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne on 079830 200 945