IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE FOR SUITABLE CANDIDATES!
Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am currently looking for a number of Healthcare Assistants for my client based in Wirral. The unit itself is a large listed building accommodating 59 service users with a multitude of illnesses including dementia. They also have a large palliative care contract within the unit.
I am looking people who are passionate about what they do and are outgoing and confident in using their own initiative. Day to Day duties:
- Creating and implementing care plans
- Temperature and pulse measurements as and when required
- Offering support with the administration of medications.
- All aspects of personal care including washing, bathing and dressing
I am looking for someone with the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience working within the care industry
- Relevant mandatory training - NVQ, Care certificate
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service
- End of life care experience is desirable
- Right to work in the UK
- Immediate Starts Available!