Integra healthcare are currently looking for a new Healthcare Assistant to join a dedicated team covering a residential care facility. Our focus is to promise and deliver the highest standard of care possible. Candidate's duties include assisting patients with daily activities, checking vital signs and assisting nursing staff when necessary.
This client is specialised in dementia care, mental health and functional disorders so confidence in these areas is a must.
Experience within the Healthcare industry is required.
As a Healthcare Assistant you must:
- Provide assistance, personal care, activities and companionship to residents
- Be alert to residents' needs, health and wellbeing
- Respect the residents' dignity and privacy
- Work with residents and their families to deliver tailored care to each individual
- Assist with mealtimes and safe moving
- Maintain accurate records for each resident