Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic Senior Support Workers to join a residential setting in New Milton. You will play a vital role in supporting people with challenging behaviour and focusing on each individual's specific requirements and encouraging independence enabling them to lead a fulfilling life.
As a Senior Support Worker you will be responsible for but not restricted too:
- Meet the physical, social and emotional needs of each individual resident in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- Providing practical support as well as encouraging independence.
- Plan and manage the allocation of staff time.
- Support the manager with financial budget management.
- Record accurate information in the Service/Residents daybook, care plan, appointment book, and any necessary recording formats.
- Attend and support staff meetings and residents meetings.
- Provide support and encouragement in personal and group management.
- Personal Care
- Daytime Activities
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Assisting in leisure pursuits
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience as a senior support worker
- Previous experience in dealing with people with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- Transferable DBS
- Passionate about care
- Driving License
The salary for this role is £20,592-£21,320 which equates to £9.90-£10.25 per hour depending on experience.
Please call Leanne Irving on 01925 839 820 for more information about this excititng new role.