£18 - £19 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Graduate Engineer for a Civil Highways project based in Tongland, Dumfries & Galloway.
Day to day role:
- Supporting the Site Engineering team with technical queries.
- Ensuring the site works are carried out to specification.
- Assist in developing specific project/task quality plans.
- Undertake inspections on key activities to identify and resolve and potential construction or quality issues.
- Provide quality improvement performance measures and recommendations reaffirming best practice.
- Knowledge of structural repair, concrete repair and hydro demolition is preferred but not essential
What you need:
- Experience with Civil Engineering projects.
- Degree qualified.
- Proficient in excel.
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft project.
- CSCS card.
- ICORRS is preferred but not essential.
- Monday - Friday
- £18 - £19 per hour
- March start date
If you are interested please apply online or call Olivia on 0 1 9 2 5 8 7 5 9 0 0