12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT - DATACENTRE ENGINEER - £30k basic based on a Fixed Term Contract of 12 months - Perm Nights
Data Centre cabling engineer required on a fixed term basis in Gloucester. The role will be to assist our client on a SAN refresh in a data centre. This will include running of all new cabling in preperation of change over to the new system. Once the SAN swap over starts this will include all of the connectivity and then removal of all old equipment.
The role will you require you to be located near to Gloucester as you will be based from a fixed location. You will work as part of the team on a nights shift pattern.
* Installing Cables. CAT 5, CAT6 and Fibre
* Testing and terminating cables
* Installing trunking and conduits
* Patching panels.
* Solving issues related to cables and networks.
* Having hardworking methods.
* Being self-motivated.
* Having competent written and spoken communication abilities.
* Being proactive.
* Being able to prioritise effectively.
* Having teamwork abilities.
* Having attention for details.
For more information about this role please contact Colin on 01925839829.