Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Our client is looking to recruit Staff Nurses to work days or nights in a 40 bedded residential and nursing home in the beautiful countryside in Gloucestershire.
As a nurse you will be expected to:
- Provide effective leadership in ensuring nursing standards and practices are adhered to
- Support the Management to ensure that all nursing and care staff understand their roles and are working within the homes policies and procedures promoting excellent practice in line with CQC standards.
- Work to NMC professional code of conduct, keeping up to date with continuous professional development (CPD) and revalidation.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence good practice and address poor performance appropriately and ensure the line manager is aware.
- Support Management in ensuring that staff regularly receive staff supervisions whether this is individually or in groups as per the homes policy.
- Support the learning and development of all staff by acting as a mentor to nursing and care staff.
- Formulate and implement nursing care plans and ensure that care is provided in accordance with the care plan.
- Assess the needs of the services users, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs
The successful candidate must have:
- Be Registered with the NMC and have an active PIN Number
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
Salary for this role is £31,824 - £33,696 based on 36 contract plus an additional £1 per hour at weekends. I have both a day contract and a night contract available.
- Weekend Enhancements
- Life Insurance
- Subsidised critical illness
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne Irving on 01925 839 820