Fibre Splicer / Fibre installers required for contract work within the central London area.
A specialised data telecoms installer, specialising within the installation of fibre networks within office fit outs and new builds.
Fibre network installers will need to have own splicers, test equipment and transport. The role will be working with one of our clients on a daily basis Monday to Friday. You will be responsible for traveling to site with your own equipment and following a daily work order for splicing and making sites live for use.
To be successful in this role you will require the following;
- Own transport
- Full splicer kit including splicer (you will be required to give regular calibration certificates)
- CSCS to gain access to new build sites when required.
- Have the ability to work on your own and be able to problem solve to get buildings live and fit for service.
What you can expect;
- Regular work Monday to Friday based on 8 hours per day.
- Once you have built up the confidence in your ability with the client there is the possibility of doing call out work which would incur a call out fee. (this is not a must for the position it would be offered if you wanted to do it)
- There is the possibility of overtime at an uplifted rate but this isn't guaranteed.