Due to the expansion of our client, Integra People are currently recruiting for Fabricator / Welders to join an existing team based in Chester.
Applicants should have sound knowledge of working within a manufacturing/engineering plant, with relevant experience as a Fabricator / Welder.
Duties to include:
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Carry out welding and fabrication to fine and exact tolerances
- Ensuring all operating conditions are correct before commencing manufacture
- Maintaining accurate records of production and any other operational data as requested by the Supervisor
- Ensuring work area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Ensuring that Health, safety and quality standards are complied with
All aplicants should have a qualification in Welding or Fabrication to NVQ level 2 (or equivalent), along with good knowledge of workshop tools; Guillotine / Spot Welder / Band Saw / Brake Press. A proven history of working within a heavy engineering plant must also be demonstrable.
Pay is £13.55 per hour, and all roles offered could lead to Permanent employment after the first 12 weeks ongoing work.
Mon - Thurs 7am - 4.30pm, with overtime offered at time and a third.
Applications to be made to andrew . allan @ integrapeople . com or by calling 0 1 9 2 5 8 3 9 8 2 3