Integra Education have been asked to provide a 1:1 Tutor ASAP.
The young person is a male pupil in Y11 who is on roll at a local school during the mornings but requires support during the afternoons at another location to focus on Core Subjects before GCSE's.
The funding is for 4 hours per week and it has been requested that this is split into 4 x 1 hour sessions. Funding is in place until and including May/June 2020 to take the student up to GCSE's.
Sessions are expected to include basic Maths and English lessons to ensure the student does not lose any momentum in this key time for his education.
The successful applicant will have:
- Secondary Teaching/Tuition experience.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Good skills in basic English and Maths.
- Strong rates of hourly pay (up to £25 per hour depending on experience).
- Long-term work with one student where there will hopefully be a noticeable improvement.
- Rewarding work when the pupil transitions into school.
For further information please apply now or call Mark at Integra People ASAP.