- Site engineer required to work on a bridge / highways civils project. Duties vary, but to include the following aspects.
- The site engineer will help the section engineer/Site Agent to drive the production and organise the work to make sure there is no delay due to material and equipment missing.
- The site engineer will check that the work is carried out as per construction drawings and ITP
- He/she will make sure that all the daily records are correctly completed in order to help the design department to prepare the fabrication drawings of the new bearings.
- The site engineer will be IPAF 3B trained.
- The site engineer will report to the section engineer or Site Agent.
- He/she will also check that the site team is working safely in compliance with latest RAMS.
- CSCS card essential