Integra People are recruiting for a School Caretaker for a great school in Rayne, Braintree.
Hours - Mon until Fri 7.30am-9.30 / 2.30pm-5.30pm term time
- Unlocking and locking up the school
- To ensure the adequate security of buildings at all times
- To keep all caretaking cleaning equipment in a clean, working condition
- To ensure all roads and paths on the school premises are maintained and clear of obstructions, and appropriate measures are taken to ensure safety in inclement weather
- Test the school fire alarm on a regular basis
- Carry out a preventative, planned maintenance programme and undertake routine inspections of the buildings, fixtures, fittings, premises and grounds to assess for minor works or repairs required
- Direct workers and contractors to the site of repair and maintenance work
- Carry out minor decoration programmes/ improvement works as agreed with the Headteacher e.g. painting, erecting shelves, notice boards, as agreed with the Headteacher
- Carry out other duties appertaining to the use of the premises as may be necessary from time to time in accordance with the reasonable requirements of the Head Teacher
Due to the nature of our business the successful candidate will undergo full referencing and a DBS check prior to employment.
For an immediate start please contact Annabelle Howkins at Integra People on 01925 839827.