We are looking to recruit personable, flexible and motivated Health Care Assistants to support qualified staff delivering care to patients. You will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people's lives by delivering a high standard of care and support, and delivering personal care. The responsibilities of the role will include care planning, medication management, personal care, assisting residents, interacting with relatives, liaising with healthcare professionals and ensuring that high quality care is being provided at all times.
We have a number of shifts available on a flexible basis to either to supplement your current role or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment
You will need to have:
- At least 6 months previous experience within a healthcare setting
- Effective communication skills
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Health & Social Care
- Level 3 NCFE Safe Handling of Medication
- A disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be required in the event of a position being offered
If you would like to apply for the above position please send your CV.