£8.50 per hour
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE FOR SUITABLE CANDIDATES!
Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices. We also offer all our healthcare assistants the highest level of training, to ensure benchmark standards of care remain at an excellent level. All of our training is mapped across to not only skills for care standards but also to NICE guidelines, working with our Clinical Training and Assessment Manager, your progress within the healthcare sector will be monitored and advanced at every opportunity.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Domiciliary Carers for our client based in the Warrington area. Working for a renowned client, working in individuals homes in the community. We have breakfasts, lunch, tea's and beds available.
The role will include:
- Creating and implementing care plans
- Temperature and pulse measurements as and when required
- Offering support with the administration of medications.
- All aspects of personal care including washing, bathing and dressing
I am looking for someone with the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Health Care Assistant previously
- Relevant mandatory training - safeguarding, First Aid, Moving and Handling, Medication
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service
- Dementia Care would be desirable
- Right to work in the UK
Immediate Starts Available!