Domiciliary Care Registered Manager
is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
One of our clients are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Domiciliary Care Registered Manager. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking for a challenging new role and someone who thrives for success!
Duties include but not restricted too;
- Maintain a person centered, flexible and personalized service that promotes privacy, dignity, independence and preferences of clients
- Ensuring that the team of support staff are promoting independent living
- Ensuring safe practice guidelines are followed and safeguarding policies and procedures are adhered to
- Liaising with outside services or family members, including social services and multi-disciplinary teams regarding the wellbeing of the service users
- Understand and organize service provisions in order to deliver the required support
- Monitor and implement the care plans of the service users with their planned and delivered care
- Completing audits, service reviews and supervisions with team members
We are looking for someone with the following experience;
- Professional qualification in management eg RMA, Level 4 NVQ or Level 5 Diploma
- Excellent CQC knowledge and management experience within domiciliary sector
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
- Managing experience within Domiciliary Care
- High level of understanding of all regulatory frameworks
- Excellent implementation and assessment skills to meet CQC guidelines.
- Driver with own vehicle is essential
The salary for the role is £30,000 plus additional bonus scheme.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Bonus Scheme
For more information about this exciting new role please Elle on 01925 839 820