Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality contract, permanent, and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
My client is looking to recruit Level 1 Dispensing Assistants to join a team in Cheshire. The successful candidates will have experience of working in a busy Pharmacy and you will need to ensure that all prescribed products are picked and dispensed accurately in line with current Standard Operating Procedures.
As a Dispensing Assistant you will be expected to but not restricted too:
- Undertake dispensing duties, under the supervision of the Pharmacy Services Team Leader, for the supply of medicinal products to homecare patients.
- Liaise with the other Apprentice Dispensers, Dispensers, Accuracy checking technicians and Pharmacists to ensure efficient use of resources across the different dispensing sections.
- Work closely with patient services and prescription management to ensure that patient's requirements regarding the supply of their medication are met.
- Undertake other reasonable duties as assigned by the Pharmacy services team leader.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- NVQ Level 2 in Dispensing
- Experience as a Dispensing Assistant
- Excellent communication skills
Salary for these roles is £18,491 based on 37.5 hour contract. Shift times are 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm and 3:30pm-11:30pm.
Please call Leanne Irving on (phone number removed) to discuss in further detail or to apply online.