Digital Marketing Specialist - Bracknell
Salary £40 to £45k with Full Benefits Package
We are currently working with a very established Software Company who are looking to add a Digital Marketing Specialist to their Marketing team to help aid strategic growth in 2021 and beyond.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will contribute to all digital marketing programmes to help generate inbound inquires and the nurture of these to progress to Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL's) which can then be passed as a qualified lead to the relevant sales teams.
- Omni-Channel campaigning - ensuring a consistent approach and message across all digital channels in order to generate contacts and nurture them from entry point to a marketing qualified lead
- Manage budgets across digital channels and to ensure maximum ROI
- Track and collate Omni-channel data for KPI's adjusted to the set out objectives of each channel.
- Manage the companies LinkedIn sponsored update account, including designing graphics, writing content creating landing pages defining audiences and A/B testing of variations in order to optimise results.
- Manage the companies Google Ads account, including researching keywords, writing ads, analysing results, and continually optimising for increased conversation
- Work closely with the content team to plan syndication of new content
- Work with the Website team to optimise the landing pages for digital campaigns, both for content and lead capture forms.
- Manage the company's marketing automation platform (Act-On)
- Maintain the marketing databases, uploading contacts from various sources, ensuring the data is high-quality and up-to-date
- Build and send attractive, relevant and engaging targeted email delivery programmes
- Test and analyse variations in design, wording, subject lines etc. for continual optimisation of KPI's
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree/Equitant or substantial alternative experience
- Marketing relevant qualifications/memberships e.g. CIM
- Good experience of running digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to demonstrate experience of analysing data to provide meaningful insights
- Demonstrable experience of implementation performance improvements
- Experience in a data analytics role
- Experience of leading a team
For more information about this Digital Marketing Specialist position please contact Colin at Ataris Search on 01925 839829.