1:1 SEN Tutor - Derby
Integra People have been asked to source an SEN Tutor in the Derby area to support a student in Key Stage 3 with core subjects such as Maths and English.
This student placement at a school but requires some additional support to help understand the core subjects in more depth.
- Plan, deliver and assess educational sessions for the student on a 1:1 basis.
- Provide weekly feedback on the student's academic progress, engagement levels and behaviour.
- Experience working with KS2/KS3 students.
- Knowledge of various Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Good hourly rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Long-term work with further opportunities alongside/after this one ends.
- Rewarding work where you can see a student develop on a 1:1 basis.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.