DATA CABLING AREA DELIVERY MANAGER - LONDON - £43k Basic with 10% Bonus, Mileage and Benefits
We are currently working with a rapidly growing ISP who are looking for a permanent Area Delivery Manager with experience of running multiple data cabling sites across London.
The role will be working across London and will involve managing data cabling projects working on both new build and existing structure fit-outs. The role will require the individual to be able to demonstrate experience of the following;
- Resource planning to ensure the required engineering manpower is available to deliver agreed targets.
- Driving productivity levels of each job until completion in agreed timeframes
- Ensuring engineering teams are allowed on site on agreed start dates by engaging with building owners and operators.
- Ensuring Method statements, Risk Assessments, Site Configurations and Designs are completed to ensure successful deployment of services.
- Managing the work on site from a project level are be the conduit between our client and their end user/partner or vendors
- Approving the infrastructure installation and sign off
- Contributing to on-site 'best practice' design
The person will also need to demonstrate;
- 3 yrs of end to end data cabling experience and team management
- Producing deployment related documents to support installation
- Infrastructure delivery Management
- Quality Control
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to set departmental and team goals
- Experience in project management
- Excellent IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
For more information about this permanent role please contact Colin on 01925 839821 or email your CV.