The Role - main responsibilities
- Strive to exceed individual performance targets.
- Promptly answer contacts in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner.
- Correctly input post and invoice orders when necessary.
- Identify customer requirements and respond to these via voice and multimedia channels.
- Respond to customer comments on Social Networks and feedback sites.
- Deal with Accounts queries and compensation where appropriate, keeping costs to a minimum.
- Carry out outbound calling as and when required.
- Resolve queries by liaising with customers, carriers and other third parties.
- Develop excellent product knowledge and be aware of current promotions and offers.
- Maximise sales by upselling, cross selling and offering alternatives for out of stock items.
- Process all data accurately keeping customer details up to date.
- Be clear in communicating information to customers and staff.
- Carry out training and coaching when requested.
- Adhere to Health & Safety and Data Protection Act regulations appropriate to the role.
- Cover Reception and perform associated banking and administration tasks on a rota basis.
- Perform any reasonable request from a Manager.
Hours Flexible working pattern between Monday to Saturday 9am-6pm (until 8pm Oct-Dec)
Please contact Kim Mcguigan on 01248 668 700 or alternatively email your CV and I will get in contact with you.