Are you a sports coach, teaching assistant or teacher looking for a challenge or change in direction?
Do you have experience working with young people and are looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you passionate about supporting and shaping the lives of young people? If you answered yes to the above questions, I would like to hear from you!
I am currently recruiting for a number of cover supervisors to work across secondary schools in Northwich and Cheshire.
We have a great relationship with the Schools in this area and I will have work throughout the academic year.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Exciting and fun environment.
- Flexible working hours and days.
- A dedicated a professional consultant on call 24/7. Responsibilities:
- Managing the behaviour of the children and ensuring they are on task
- Delivering pre-set work
- Taking the register at the beginning of the lesson
- Leaving handover notes detailing any progress
- Working with teaching assistants and other staff to ensure effective lesson delivery
- Classroom-based cover work dependant on the needs of the school on that day.
- Experience of working with young people in a support capacity.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working with young people.
- A minimum of 2 references covering a 6 month period in the last 12 months.
Integra Education are committed to ethical recruitment practice, we will pay you more than your current agency!