Integra People are looking for Secondary Cover Supervisors, with a variety of experience, to cover in our partner schools. The roles are across Warrington & will be across KS3 & KS4 and will range from day to day, short term and long-term roles - dependant on your availability, needs and previous skills and experience.
Working with Integra People, will give you the opportunity to experience working within different schools and year groups, but it will also allow you to build upon your current knowledge and experience.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will be following a timetable and delivering lessons planned out by the subject teacher, upon their absence. This will include ensuring the students complete the work set and manage the behaviour within the classroom.
The chosen Teacher, will need:
- Hold a qualification at degree level.
- Have recent relevant experience or working within a secondary school.
- Have good behaviour management skills.
- Have a valid Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one.
By working with Integra People, you could benefit from:
- Competitive pay.
- Access to our partner schools & exclusive vacancies.
- Your own dedicated consultant.
- Support with applications and flexible working.
If you are interested in the role above, send in your CV today.
Alternatively, if this doesn't match what you are looking for, contact us to see what other opportunities we have available.