Children's Resident Support Worker
Integra Healthcare are currently recruiting for Children's Residential Support Workers to join our team in the Merseyside area.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Children's Residential Support Worker with the relevant experience to join our existing team. You will be supporting children and young people who have emotional, behavioural, and social difficulties.
You will be work closely with the Registered Manager, Team Leaders, and Senior Child Care Workers in the running of the unit, assisting in development and implementation of bespoke care plans for the children and young people in our care.
Diploma Level 3 for the Children and Young People's Workforce is required (or equivalent)
The office team brings with them 15 years' experience in the Healthcare and over 10 years' experience in the Healthcare recruitment sector.
What we're looking for:
- Warm and caring nature
- Reliable and professional
- Dedication to provide the very best person-centred care
- Have the right to work in the UK
- 6 months UK Care experience
- Flexibility on travel - some shifts may require you to drive or have access to public transport
- Work 12-hour shifts
- A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
- An enhanced DBS on the update service, which you can apply for upon registration
What we can offer you:
- Great pay rates
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible shifts
- Support at the end of the phone 24/7 with people you know