Salary £34,000 - £40,000 company contributory pension, 22 days holiday per annum.
Role as a HR Manager:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to drive the HR function of a well established, award winning business. With an exciting growth strategy for the next 2 years, this role will be central to focusing on the people and the culture and promoting better working practices.
As a business, people are the greatest asset, so the HR Manager will be central to promoting best HR practice. Also as an employer of external contractors/workers the HR Manager will need to ensure that all contracts are up to date and that the business is up to date on all new legislation.
Responsibilities for the HR Manager:
- Advise, guide and coach teams in adopting best HR practice
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are adhered to and to guide and assist both senior management team and employees throughout.
- Champion employee engagement through regular feedback, company questionnaires and assisting management with Personal Development Reviews.
- Oversee the internal recruitment strategy, managing relationships with external providers and updating job profiles as and when needed.
- Work closely with Marketing to develop strategies to ensure company brand presence in the market
- Keep up to date on relevant employment law legislation changes and advise management / directors
- Organise external training and developing internal training and coaching.
- Organise activities around the calendar holidays for the business to team build.
Qualifications / skills needed for the HR Manager Role:
CIPD Level 5
Strong communicator with proven track record
At least 3 years in a HR Management role
Strong understanding of employment law
If you feel you could be a good fit for this opportunity, please apply or send your CV