Integra Healthcare are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to provide holistic, person centered care to our clients. We have lots of work available for Registered Nurses (RGN) in a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals within the North West.
Minimum requirements to work with Integra Healthcare as a Registered Nurse (RGN):
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Integra Healthcare as a Registered Nurse (RGN):
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Dedicated Consultant to ensure you get the right work you want
- Career development support - Integra Healthcare is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Please call 01925 839820 for more information.