I am looking people who are passionate about what they do and are outgoing and confident in using their own initiative. Day to Day duties:
- Creating and implementing care plans
- Temperature and pulse measurements as and when required
- Offering support with the administration of medications.
- All aspects of personal care including washing, bathing and dressing
I am looking for someone with the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience working within the care industry
- Relevant mandatory training - NVQ, Care certificate
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service
- Dementia Care would be desirable
- Right to work in the UK
- Immediate Starts Available!
Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices. We also offer all our healthcare assistants the highest level of training, to ensure benchmark standards of care remain at an excellent level. All of our training is mapped across to not only skills for care standards but also to NICE guidelines, working with our Clinical Training and Assessment Manager, your progress within the healthcare sector will be monitored and advanced at every opportunity.