WAN/LAN Network Design Engineer/PreSales Consultant
£50-55k Basic with Car Allowance and Benefits
We are currently working with one of our clients to recruit a WAN/LAN Network Design Engineer/PreSales Consultant.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
You will be involved in the Pre-sales design and development for WAN/LAN solutions into our clients customers. Making up part of the team that will eventually close the sale alongside the Business Development Manager. This position offers you the chance to be involved with various types of clients from the beginning to the end of the process. It is also a key role in delivering the companies technology vision though their solutions and service offering.
- Become a "trusted advisor" to our clients new and existing customers.
- Support the team to deliver high level technical design for LAN/WAN projects and services.
- Providing content proposals and responding to PQQ/ITT's.
- Delivering technical presentations to new clients and workshops to existing clients.
- Representing the business at Industry events and seminars.
- Adhering to the ISO9001 and Security ISO270001 policies.
Who should apply?
- LAN/WAN Network Designers
- Presales Consultants who have experience of ICT projects including LAN, WAN and wireless whilst having a real interest in new technologies such as IOT.
- You will need to have a desire to make it happen and back this up with excellent written and oral communication.
- An eye for detail and commercial acumen with the ability to produce complex bills of materials.
- A flexible approach to meet with end user client needs.
For more information about this role please contact Colin Roberts on 01925839821