We are looking for an experienced process operative to start in Knutsford for a plastic extrusion company.
The candidate will be responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the extruder and mixing for that extruder as required.
To operate effectively a production facility in a safe manner & in accordance with 24/5 production requirements.
1. The Process Operator follows daily/weekly production plans; preparing orders in accordance with the production plan; picking up the working papers (production file) or other relevant paper from the Production office; entering relevant figures into the SAP-system / OEE; returning working papers back to the Production office after finished Production.
2. Efficient running of an extruder and its system including mixing for the extruder operator as required and operate process plant according to directions in daily work schedule.
3. Support the Deputy Shift Leaders in Production as required or in absence of the Shift Leader.
4. Effective & efficient relaying of relevant information to colleagues &/of PSL.
5. Actively participate in any/all continuous improvement activities.
Temp to perm position.
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday
Rotating Shift Pattern (7am -3pm, 3pm -11pm, 11pm -7am)
£10.18 per hour
£15.27 per hour over 40 hrs