Our client is one of the UK's leading manufacturers and distributors of a comprehensive range of thermoplastics. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and conscientious Process Operator to join our client's busy manufacturing team on a temporary basis in Knutsford, Cheshire.
The key responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team and to Stringent Health, Safety and Quality procedures
- Mix raw materials and prepare orders following daily/weekly Production plan
- Set up extruder following the instructions from the job pack (this will include installation of blocks and die plates) and set up the side feeder installation of side crammers.
- Perform hourly checks to make sure the extruder is running to the specification from the job pack. Reporting any problems or deviations to the shift leader and the onsite laboratory.
- Full clean down of extruder on completion of job.
- Complete paperwork with amount of product made and return job pack to the office.
- Good communication (verbal & written) skills
- Computer literate
- Operating Machinery
- Numeracy skills
- Works well under pressure
- Positive and flexible attitude to work
Full time (40 hours per week)
Monday to Friday
3 shift pattern working (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am) - Weekly on each
Free Parking on site.