Integra People are looking for an ASU Team Leader to start on a permanent basis in Runcorn.
- Providing Leadership, direction and management to staff.
- Lead and motivate the operational team and ensure staff are recruited and trained to the agreed level of competence.
- Ensuring performance data analysis undertaken and communicated to all staff.
- Compliance of company policies and legislative requirements to include Health and Safety, cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practise), ISO Standards and HR related issues.
- Set operational objectives to ensure that activity is delivered on time and to the agreed accredited standard and implement corrective action when deficiencies arise.
- The implementation of local and corporate management practises which will enhance the Units performance.
- Meet reporting requirements of the Compounding Centre and Customer needs.
- The recruitment, development, motivation and retention of quality and committed staff.
- Set high personal and professional standards in line with Company policy. .
- Attend management meetings as required and be proactive in all aspects of relevant activity of the Customer.
- To be flexible to the developing and changing needs of the role and adapt accordingly.
- Perform any other related duties as reasonably requested.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be motivated to achieve business goals and objectives Flexibility
- Have Good Communication Skills to ensure active motivation and good team work.
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Energetic/flexible and adaptable.
- Able to deal with stress and absorb pressures, resilient.
- Desire to continuously improve business performance
- Computer literate.
Experience and qualifications
- Aseptic or Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience ideal but not essential.
- HNC, Ideally with recognised managerial experience.
- Appropriate and relevant professional qualification/experience.
- Salary: £43,000 pa
- Hours of work: 07.00 - 15.00/15.00 - 23.00. Monday - Friday rotating weekly