Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Create a caring and understanding relationship with service users.
- To promote effective communication and relationships with Service users and work colleagues.
- To promote travel, training, money management and independent life to our service users.
- To provide personal care where required which may involve assistance with; Manual handling ; Eating and preparing meals; Helping with shopping trips; promote service users time within the community.
- Support service users across a range of activities that can include swimming, cinema, theatre, outdoor pursuits, or more day to day tasks such as shopping, cooking and cleaning.
Skills and Experience:
- Caring, hardworking, reliable, and flexible approach.
- Good level of literacy and communication skills.
- Able to undertake and benefit from training.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- A good knowledge base of the needs of the people with disability.
- 6 months previous experience in a similar role
- DBS Update service registered
- Relevant certifications and qualifications and mandatory training e.g. safeguarding, basic life support
- Right to work in the UK
Immediate starts are available once clearance is completed, long term bookings and flexible hours to suit you.
Please contact the Heathcare team on 0 1 9 2 5 8 3 9 8 2 0 or email viv . jones @ intergra people . com