Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are currently recruiting for 2 enthusiastic female support workers to join a residential setting in Chester. You will play a vital role in supporting a male adult with autism and some challenging behaviour.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for but not restricted too:
- Meet the physical, social and emotional needs of the individual resident in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- Providing practical support as well as encouraging independence.
- Provide support and encouragement in personal and group management.
- Personal Care
- Daytime Activities
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Assisting in leisure pursuits
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience within healthcare sector
- NVQ Level 2 or £ Health & Social Care
- Care Certificate
- Experience in dealing with people with challenging behaviour
- Experience in dealing with people who have autism
- Transferable DBS (update service)
- Passionate about care
The hour rate is £8.00 per hour and we have full time hours available.
Please call Paul on 07508 150 535 for more information about this exciting new role.