Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Create a caring and understanding relationship with service users.
- Provide people with support to develop their skills and be more independent.
- To motivate and encourage healthy routines.
- To deliver and monitor their person-centred plans.
- Look after and manage day to day finances
- Maintain household routines such as shopping, gardening, home maintenance etc.
- Manual handling to an extent e.g. Moving wheelchairs
- Help maintain good levels of mental and emotional health
- Supporting with medical appointments, prescribed medication and health needs outlined in health action plans.
Skills and Experience:
- Passionate, caring, fun.
- Good level of literacy and communication skills.
- Person centred.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- A good knowledge base of the needs of the people with disability.
- 6 months previous experience in a similar role
- DBS Update service registered
- Relevant certifications and qualifications and mandatory training e.g. safeguarding, basic life support
- Right to work in the UK
Immediate starts are available once clearance is completed, long term bookings and flexible hours to suit you.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please contact Liv on 01925 839 823 or email