Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Create a caring and understanding relationship with service users.
- To promote effective communication and relationships with Service users.
- Supporting service users with substance misuse problems.
- Being computer literate in order to maintain computer records.
- Collecting medication
- Using communication skills in order to help with counselling sessions
Skills and Experience:
- Caring, hardworking, reliable, and flexible approach.
- Good level of literacy and communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- 6 months previous experience in a similar role
- DBS Update service registered
- Relevant certifications and qualifications and mandatory training e.g. safeguarding, basic life support
- Right to work in the UK
Immediate starts are available once clearance is completed, long term bookings and flexible hours to suit you.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please contact Liv on 01925 839 823 or email