Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) to work nights in a 56 bedded care home with nursing in Mobberley.
As a nurse you will be expected to:
- Provide effective leadership in ensuring nursing standards and practices are adhered to
- Support the Management to ensure that all nursing and care staff understand their roles and are working within the homes policies and procedures promoting excellent practice in line with CQC standards
- Lead the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
- Demonstrate an ability to influence good practice and address poor performance appropriately and ensure the line manager is aware
- Support Management in ensuring that staff regularly receive staff supervisions whether this is individually or in groups as per the homes policy
- Support the learning and development of all staff by acting as a mentor to nursing and care staff
- Formulate and implement nursing care plans and ensure that care is provided in accordance with the care plan
- Assess the needs of our residents, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs
The successful candidate must have:
- Be Registered with the NMC and have an active PIN Number
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
Salary for this role is £37,778 based on 38.5 hour night contract, £18.87 per hour.
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne Irving on 01925 839 820