Team Leader - Warrington
Integra People are working with a Children's Service who have a Residential Home in the Warrington area; they are looking to hire a Team Leader to work in this brand new setting. The role would be full-time hours with some sleep-ins (around 2 per week with a minimum of 4 days between the sleep-in shifts); the remaining hours will all be day-time shifts.
- Managing a small team of staff and reporting back to the Managerial team.
- Building a positive, professional relationship with the young people in the setting.
- Adhering to the company policies and procedures at all times.
- Minimum of Level 3 in a Residential Support qualification (or similar).
- Experience as a Support Worker/Senior Support Worker ready to take a step up; or experience as a Team Leader in a similar setting.
- Flexible, approachable, adaptable and able to fit into this new team within a brand new, luxurious setting.
- Ofsted experience.
- Good rates of pay for this type of role.
- Flexibility around the amount of hours, including any overtime etc should you want it.
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career and progress through the company.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.