Residential Childcare Workers
Integra People are working with an Ofsted Good Provider, with services across the UK, currently specialising in providing a range of services, including short, medium and long term residential care packages, support and supervision for children and young people, aged 8-18, along with supported accommodation for those ages 16-25.
We are looking to recruit Residential Childcare workers for a Registered Children's home in Crewe, on a 'Waking Night' role. The chosen candidates will be dedicated to their role and will really care about the needs of the young people. Providing day to day support, guidance to the young people and children and creating a safe and supportive environment at all times.
The chosen Residential Child Care Officers will have:
- Experience of working with Young People, children and families.
- Knowledge of children's social work including child care legislation.
- Experience and understanding of supporting young people and children with emotional, behavioural, attachment and trauma.
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People's Workforce or similar is desirable.
- Experience with Ofsted inspections.
For this Waking Nights role, Residential Childcare workers will be required to work 5:2 (5 shifts one week and 2 on the following week)
Benefits of this role also include, Long Service bonuses, support for your continued professional development, qualification bonuses and free meals on shift (for residential roles).
This role is also subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.