Integra Healthcare are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to work for our client based in Warrington.
We are looking for experienced RGNs or RMNs to work in services such as, care homes, learning disability facilities, drug and alcohol rehabilitation services. We will find you work suitable to match your skills.
The office team brings with them 15 years' experience in Healthcare and over 10 years experience in the Healthcare recruitment sector.
Key Responsibilities for a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN:
- Manage and support junior staff and to ensure the highest professional clinical standards promoting safety for staff and residents.
- Ensure the healthcare regime is delivered in a safe and timely manner.
- Deputise for senior staff when required.
- Link and work closely with other agencies to ensure holistic shared care planning for patients.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in providing high quality healthcare to the patients.
- Work in close collaboration with the GP and Pharmacist regarding the development and implementation of treatment protocols, policies and national guidelines for clinical management, continuation of care and substitute prescribing regimes and clinical observations to ensure patient's safety.
- Contribute and provide regular supervision and support for the Health Care Staff
- Be responsible for the induction, clinical supervision and training of the junior health care assistants so as to maintain high standards of care.
What we are looking for from you as a Registered Nurse:
- Warm and caring nature
- Reliable and professional
- Dedication to provide the very best person-centred clinical care
- Well-developed leadership skills
- NMC Registration
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Ability to communicate effectively
- An enhanced DBS on the update service, which you can apply for upon registration
What we can offer you as a Registered Nurse:
- Great pay rates of up to £30 per hour
- Free uniform
- Weekly Pay
- Online training to use against your re-validation
- Clinical support access