We are currently seeking a compassionate and experienced Registered Nurse to join our team for Chester and the surrounding areas.
As the Nurse on shift you will be responsible for the nursing needs of the residents and making sure clinical standards are kept high on a day to day basis. You will work in a multidisciplinary team to make sure the needs of the residents are always put first.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that high quality care is delivered to residents.
* Administering medication and treatments
* Performing nursing assessments, care planning and documentation
* Providing emotional support and comfort residents and their families
* Monitoring residents vital signs and responding to any change in their condition
* Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure the provision of comprehensive care
* Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of all resident care activities
* Providing supervision and guidance to care staff as required
* Active registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) as a Registered Nurse
* Experience working in a care home setting
* Have a strong sense of compassion and empathy
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* An enhanced DBS, which can be applied for upon registration
Weekly pay £20.00 - £30.00 per hour
Access to online training.
Eligibility to apply for a Blue Light card, which offers discounts online and on the high street.