I am looking to recruit 3 qualified RMN's for a state of the art purpose built hospital in Warrington.
As a RMN you will be expected too:
- Provide effective leadership in ensuring nursing standards and practices are adhered to.
- Coordinate the assessment of prospective patients.
- Plan, implement and evaluate care under the guidelines of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Provide effective operational/clinical leadership and management to achieve objectives and plans.
- Develop patient's care plans to meet their needs and ensure that it is delivered effectively.
- Support and supervise new and junior staff in order to ensure delivery of a high standard of care to patients.
- Support and undertake clinical risk assessments.
- Complete and carry out treatment plans.
- Assess the needs of the patients, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs.
- Coordinate and provide a range of therapeutic activities and monitor their effectiveness.
The successful candidate must have:
- Be Registered with the NMC and have an active PIN Number
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- Motivated and have the enthusiasm and drive to support people with complex mental health issues and dual diagnoses through the care pathway to maximise independence, mental and physical well-being and recovery.
Salary for this role is up to £35,000 depending on experience with 38 days annual leave and additional benefits.
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne on 079830 200 945