Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are currently recruiting for a number of enthusiastic healthcare assistants to work either days or nights. It is a purpose built home that specialises in care for older people and dementia in Knutsford. You will play a vital role in supporting older people and adults with dementia.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for but not restricted too:
- Meet the physical, social and emotional needs of each individual service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- Participate in developing and reviewing individual care plans for service users, this may include residents with dementia, in accordance with the Quality Standards manual.
- Engage in social care activities with service users throughout the day (and night if appropriate), according to the care plan and as recommended by senior staff.
- Attend and contribute to service users review meetings.
- Answer emergency bells promptly, assess situation and take appropriate action.
- Work effectively with others within the home to ensure that service users' needs are met.
- Support and work closely with families and friends offering them professional and emotional support, sensitive to individual need.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience as a Healthcare Assistant
- QCF or equivalent Level 2 or 3 Health & Social Care
- Medication Trained
- Transferable DBS
The salary for this role is up to £18,617 which equates to £9.18 per hour. I have both days or nights available depending on your preference and 22, 33 or 39 hour contracts available.
- Sick pay
- Independent Counselling service
- Buy additional annual leave scheme
- Long service award
Please call Leanne Irving on 01925 839 820 or 07983 200 945 for more information about this exciting new role.