Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am currently looking for a number of Complex Care Assistants for my clients based in Warrington and the surrounding areas. The units themselves provide care to service users within the following sectors: learning disability support, support with physical disabilities, support with clinical needs and moving and assisting techniques.
I am looking people who are passionate about what they do and are outgoing and confident in using their own initiative.
Day to Day duties may include:
- Implementing care plans
- Personal care tasks
- Providing medication
- Providing support with eating and drinking
- Support with moving and handling requirements
- Assisting with tracheostomy and vent care.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum 6 months experience working within the care industry
- Proof of training certificates and experience for tracheostomy care and vent care.
- Relevant mandatory training - NVQ or Care certificate
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service (or be willing to complete a DBS application)
- Right to work in the UK
- Immediate Starts Available
For more information on this position and any others please call Ash on 01925 839 820 or email