Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are looking for highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic Clinical Psychologist who is passionate about delivering high quality compassionate care within a hospital setting in Chester.
You will provide specialist psychological assessments of clients referred to the team based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including psychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews with clients, family members and others involved in the client's care.
As a Clinical Psychologist you will be responsible for but not restricted too:
- Provide a clinical psychology service to patients, many of whom are present with complex neuropsychological, emotional and behavioural needs within a neurorehabilitation setting.
- Provide psychological assessment, therapy and rehabilitation across the service.
- Offer advice and consultation on patients' psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to other non-professional carers.
- Work within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the psychology development plan and hospital policies and procedures.
- Active in the development and implementation of a developing staff training programme.
- Utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the hospital.
- Engage in intensive and long-term therapeutic interventions with individuals, including those with disorders of consciousness.
- Undertake specialist interventions with complex patients in relation to their neurorehabilitation goals.
- Evaluate and make decisions about treatment options taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models and highly complex factors concerning historical and dynamic factors, paying particular attention to the impact.
Salary for this role is up to £45,000 depending on experience.
The successful candidate must have:
- Post graduate level training in clinical psychology. Eligible for chartered clinical psychology status
- Clinical experience of working with clients with a range of complex needs
- Experience and / or interest in working with patients detained under the Mental Health Act (1983) and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne on 0 1 9 2 5 8 3 9 8 2 0