Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
My client is looking to recruit a part time highly motivated and forward thinking Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work closely with the multi-disciplinary team in Chester.
As a Clinical Psychologist your responsibilities will be:
* Provide psychological assessment, therapy and rehabilitation across the hospital
* Provide a clinical psychology service to patients, many of whom are present with complex neuropsychological, emotional and behavioural needs
* Identify and diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioural issues
* Develop and implement treatment plans and therapeutic processes
* Work within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the psychology development plan and hospital policies and procedures
* Attend regular staff meetings to promote a multidisciplinary team
* Complete additional responsibilities depending on the needs of the hospital
The successful candidate must have:
* Registered member of the HCPC
* Excellent communicator - both written and verbally
* Excellent team member with the ability to assume leadership responsibilities
* Excellent interpersonal skills - including observation, listening and empathy skills
Salary for this role is up to £48, 514 (pro rota) depending on experience.
* Employee Contribution Pension
* Health Cash Plan
* Childcare vouchers
Please call Leanne Irving on 07983 200 945 for more information about this exciting new role.