Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Our client is looking to recruit a Clinical Lead/Deputy Nurse Manager to work in a modern, purpose built 70 bedded nursing home in Ellesmere Port, Wirral.
As a Clinical Lead/Deputy Nurse Manager you will be expected to:
- Support the Home Manager ensuring safe practice guidelines are followed, formulate strategies for development and support implementation.
- Ensuring all service users are appropriately assessed prior to admission.
- Complete frequent audits on key procedures including the administration of medication, care plans, the storage of medication and the quality of care.
- Ensure that all nursing and care staff understand their roles and are working within the homes policies and procedures promoting excellent practice in line with CQC standards.
- Assess the needs of the service users, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs.
- Ensure staffing levels and skill mix are consistent with service user needs and the Home's occupancy levels.
- Ensure all nursing and care staff have undertaken training appropriate to their role.
- Complete clinical audits as required by Home Manager and ensure action plans are fully implemented.
The successful candidate must have:
- NMC Registration (RGN/RMN)
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent clinical skills
- Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
Salary for this role is £35,360 which equates to £17.00 per hour, based on 40 hour week contract.
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne on 0 7 9 8 3 0 2 0 0 9 4 5